Thursday, April 19, 2012

Lego Game Cube

 

P7130007

This is a Lego I made about a year ago. This one was much easier to make because it is a cube. The hardest part of this one was to make the handle on the back strong. I would say this one was one of the better models I have made because it’s pretty easy to make, but it also was very fun to make. The inside has just random colors inside so I didn’t have to waste all those black bricks. If you have or had a gamecube, you would know that the top does open. This one doesn’t sadly, but it does look super cool.

P7130005

P7130004

2 comments:

  1. I take it that it's solid? still - very cool to be able to make something that looks so much like the other...you have a gift of being able to see and duplicate the demensions to precisely.

    aus

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rember when you made this awesome lego.
    Logan H

    ReplyDelete