Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lego At-At

P8060004

Ok, This is my first post, and it’s about a Lego I made in 2011. The At-At has always been one of my favorite vehicle from Star Wars(and I did not get the set).

This Lego is very interesting because it was fun, but tedious to build. I mean I like Legos, but this one just took forever! It also was frustrating because it just has so many pieces that you have to find, and, the pieces aren’t always in the box you check, so you have to dump out so many different boxes to find the piece. And you have to build 4 of the exact same legs. I also had to  build it off the computer because I had to get the instructions off Lego.com. But, in all that, I finally built it, and it turned out  great.

And Lena, she is holding her “microphone.” She thought it was so fun to sing into it(she build it herself).

P8060005

7 comments:

  1. This is an awesome post!I like how you put Lena in.
    Logan H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only am I impressed by your skills, the patience you must have to complete something like this is amazing. BTW, I LOVE your R2D2. Hope I get to see it sometime this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super cute! I can't wait to show Nadia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You amaze me Jared!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very nice - a tip from a frustrated geek turned forensic guy - when you are working on one "from scratch" - keep notes to document 1) what part is where and 2) how long it took!

    aus

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Can't wait for more.

    Simeon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete