Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Future…

 

 

About a year ago Travis and I purchased a stop-motion animation program that came with a free webcam. We used the program for a while and realized the camera wasn’t very good. That webcam was the same one I used to make the video two days ago (the Logitech c200). We looked it up on Logitech’s website and found out why it was free, it is their WORST webcam. It said we can get up to 1.3 megapixels out of it, if you installed the software disk it came with (which we did not).

Logitech webcam c200.

c200

So I decided it was time to look for another camera. My Mom and I went on Amazon and found another webcam by the same company that is $40. We saw all the features on it, including the one that said it had 8 megapixels. We ordered it yesterday and it said it will come in 5-8 business days. I’m excited to see how much better this one is, seeing that all my pictures I put on this blog are took with a 8 megapixel camera.

Logitech webcam c905 (red, which is the color I’m getting.)

c905

I would like to start making brick films (like the one I showed you), that are good quality and funny. I hope I will have tons of fun with it, but don’t expect anything too big too fast. I’m probably going to start off with one minute videos.

I was going to pay for the webcam, but about two hours after we ordered it, my wonderful Mother came up to me and said “I’m going to buy the webcam for you, but I want you to make a video of how wonderful your mother is.” Exact quot.

So that’s the future for Jared’s Creations Made From Lego.

I’m thinking about changing my blog name too, if you have any ideas for what it could be, please suggest it in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you may be onto something Jared - team up - and build up!!

    aus

    ReplyDelete