Saturday, September 15, 2012

It’s Here!

 

 

So it came…but a little different then I thought. It is much smaller then I thought…much, much, smaller. The size of my thumb!

P9150003

And I thought the stand it came with was going to reach over the Lego table. And that would have been nice, because I was hoping it would be ground level with the set. But I was wrong.

P9150008 

The top of the table is just out of the picture, (I did that on purpose). Why you ask? Because there is a surprise.

I have tested it a little, and the quality is beyond what I thought it was going to be, but I’m only going to post a finished video. So when the surprise comes out, I’ll post that for all of you to see.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Standing by - and try a 5 gallon bucket to "boost" the stand! ;)

    aus

    ReplyDelete