Monday, July 23, 2012

Lego Tips and Tricks

 

 

Okay, so yesterday I found a picture with a description and I decided to try it out. Basically you take 2x1x1 bricks and stack them like you are making a brick wall. Like so:

P7210020

Then you keep stacking the bricks until they’re 75-100 bricks long. (It doesn’t really matter, as long as you keep it above 75 bricks. (Or the bricks might explode when you try and bend it.)

P7210023

Then you bend the bricks into a circle and attach the ends. Like so:

P7210028

I’m not sure how “good” it is for the bricks to be bent like that, so I unhooked the ends last night just to be safe. Anyway, I thought it looked cool to make so I did. You can too if you have: 225-300 any color 2x1x1 bricks and about 30 minutes to spare. I hope you try it!

1 comment:

  1. I would never have thought they would be that flexable!

    aus

    ReplyDelete